Empty boot.log

Hello,

I have posted this to the general list, and got a difficult to believe
response, so I am reposting here in the hope of a more insider
response. (not to at all belittle the only person who has responded to
me os far)

I am trying to figure out a problem that I am having with my madwifi
supported wifi card not loading properly. As a result, i noticed that
all my boot.log files are empty. What could be causing this?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Arthur

--