Rawhide status

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun May 14 12:15:24 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 13:02 +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> lør, 13,.05.2006 kl. 07.43 -0500, skrev Mike Chambers:

> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 938, in ?
> >     anaconda.intf.run(anaconda.id, anaconda.dispatch)
> >   File "/usr/lib/anaconda/text.py", line 512, in run
> >     rc = win(self.screen, anaconda)
> >   File "/usr/lib/anaconda/textw/network_text.py", line 271, in __call__
> >     ns1Entry.set(network.primaryNS)
> > NameError: global name 'network' is not defined
> >
> I got this one if I chose to use DHCP for eth0, but not enable the
> interface at boot time, did you do the same? My install continued when I
> left both boxes checked in that dialog.

Mine wasn't the same.  I setup static IP and to activate (well not sure
it got that far) on boot and got the crash.  And it wouldn't continue,
although I have the .txt file it asked me if I wanted to save.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any!"