Re: Back to 6 month schedule?

Dnia 23-05-2006, wto o godzinie 18:53 +0200, David Nielsen napisał(a):
> But it would still be nice to have plenty of time between the GNOME and
> FC releases - It would give us the option to ship the follow up GNOME
> 2.x.1/2 release which is normally better translated and has more bugs
> fixed.
If not us, who's going to report bugs back to them, then? After FC5
release I saw _only_ FC5 users posting on GNOME's bugzilla about bugs
I've seen. In less than a month we got many updates, one of them
incorporated a patch made by myself on my fresh FC5. I'm not an every
day Fedora or GNOME developer, but the open-source model worked this
time. Who knows, maybe the 2.14.1 release would have the bug still there
without FC5 being so bleeding-edge? If you're so scared of testing the
x.y.0 releases, just wait a month from next Fedora Core release for the
updates to appear, then use it happily :)

Lam