rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-23

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Tue May 23 18:51:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 02:38:17PM -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> * Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> [2006-05-23 14:34]:
> > On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 02:27:21PM -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > * Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> [2006-05-23 12:10]:
> > >
> > > I fixed this in CVS when you posted your initial findings.  Can you try
> > > again when you get a chance?
> >
> > It hasn't made it into rawhide yet I think.
>
> I didn't know it had to be re-built into rawhide for it to take hold.
> Sorry, I should have realized you were re-building the SRPMs and not from
> CVS :)  I'll get a build pushed soon.

no problem, that's probably true of most of these that are marked
CLOSED but are still broken for me (i386 list here):

beagle ['191664 CLOSED']
crash ['191719 CLOSED']
gmime ['192116 CLOSED']
gnucash ['192008 CLOSED']
initscripts ['192509 CLOSED']
kdebindings ['192520 CLOSED']
kdegames ['192521 CLOSED']
kdelibs ['192522 CLOSED']
kdemultimedia ['192523 CLOSED']
kdenetwork ['192525 CLOSED']
kdepim ['192526 CLOSED']
kdesdk ['192527 CLOSED']
kdevelop ['192529 CLOSED']
planner ['191808 CLOSED']
psmisc ['191901 CLOSED']
rhythmbox ['191760 CLOSED']
squashfs-tools ['191880 CLOSED']
xorg-x11-drv-vmmouse ['192047 CLOSED']
xorg-x11-server ['192021 CLOSED']

Core Maintainers: after committing fixes for the BuildRequires blocker
bugs, please make sure it gets built and pushed to rawhide.  I'm not
building from Red Hat's internal (or external) CVS.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch