Fwd: kernel 'make rpm', kadischi and kernel version disconnect

Xavier Toth txtoth at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:42:51 UTC 2006

I built a livecd that boots and runs from a src rpm (lspp.27) but I
had to hack lib/functions.py get_kernel_version() so that it didn't
append the release number to the kernel. Maybe Kadischi could check
for the directory with the release number and if it doesn't find it
check for a directory without the release number since it happens that
the kernel 'make rpm' doesn't use the release number.