Re: RFC: Making the xfs font server optional in Fedora Core and its derivatives.

Hello,

> Cannot convert string
> "-*-helvetica-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-*-iso8859-1" to type
> FontStruct

I don't have the error message when I run nedit (I am on FC5), but
the font used is a very big font and the result is rather ugly.

I also have tried gv and there is the same issue (no error message,
big font that looks ugly).

All the other apps I tried were fine (xfig, xfce, kxterm, xmgrace,
ppracer, xine, xpdf, xdvi, paraview, gnuplot X11 driver). I tried them
because they depend on libXt, libXpm or libXaw.

--
Pat