Re: RFC: Making the xfs font server optional in Fedora Core and its derivatives.

Once upon a time, Mike A. Harris <mharris mharris ca> said:
> I figured emacs would be the killer. ;)

What about xterm?  You can't break xterm! :-)

xterm links against libfreetype and libfontconfig, but if I stop xfs or
clear the X server font path, xterm will not start.  I still use plain
old 6x13 (aka fixed) as my terminal font of choice.  Is there a way to
get the equivalent font without old-style core fonts?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>