Re: RFC: Making the xfs font server optional in Fedora Core and its derivatives.

Chris Adams wrote:
Once upon a time, Mike A. Harris <mharris mharris ca> said:
I still use plain
old 6x13 (aka fixed) as my terminal font of choice.  Is there a way to
get the equivalent font without old-style core fonts?
xterm supports Xft/fontconfig, you simply need to pass the right
commandline options to it.

Yes, I know.  Again, is there a way to get the same font as the old core
fonts "fixed" from Xft?  Is that font available from Xft?

If it isn't, copy it into ~/.fonts/ or the systemwide fontconfig
directory and it will be.

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                      Proud Canadian.