Re: Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-29

seth vidal wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 12:55 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
There's a new version in CVS that I believe behaves this way. Seth doesn't go for the "release early, release often" mantra though.

Umm, what? Why don't you NOT speak for me, okay?

I took the weekend off to do non-work things this weekend. For the last
2 weeks we've been getting patches in and it's nice to make sure we're
not pushing out something terribly broken.

everything Matt is using is checked into mock cvs in the public fedora
cvs tree.

None of what you've just written contradicts what I wrote. I never said that not releasing after every cvs commit was a bad thing. Chill a bit, eh?

Paul.