Re: Recent AIGLX Breakage?

On 5/31/06, Thomas J. Baker <tjb unh edu> wrote:
Fixed with today's update. Menus are a much too translucent though...
Would that be metacity or something else?

Assuming you define 'too translucent' like I do, meaning any
translucency at all, the fix is to turn off the bling completely.

--jef"So who is going to sponsor the usability study to determine the
best level of default transparency percentage down to the fifth
significant digit? I simply can't wait to read over the minutia of
that discussion. blaaaaah"spaleta