Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-31

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed May 31 19:57:41 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 02:31:11PM -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Wed, May 31, 2006 at 12:06:24PM -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> > On 5/31/06, Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:
> > >Of those expected to have worked...
> > >pygame
> >
> > I do not understand why pygame is failing to build on i386 only.  It
> > does not look like it is a missing BR issue since it works fine in
> > x86_64.  Here is a snippit from the build log:

[snip]
> > ImportError: /usr/lib/libSDL-1.2.so.0: cannot restore segment prot
> > after reloc: Permission denied
>
> selinux perhaps?

OK, this is definitely selinux.  However, the workaround posted here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/MockTricks

isn't working for me.  The build succeeds, but semodule fails.

# semodule -i mock.pp
libsemanage.semanage_install_active: setfiles returned error code 1.
libsemanage.semanage_install_active: setfiles returned error code 1.
semodule:  Failed!

If I can get past this, I'll add this workaround to my build
systems and rerun all the failed builds.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch