FC6 x86_64 Custom RPMS

Nana Kofi Asumadu nasumadu at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 5 21:36:13 UTC 2006

Firstly, most of these packages are packages that Fedora/Redhat refuses to include in either main stream or extra because of possible patent/legal issue ( which I completely understand).

Secondly, most of the patches applied are either in their respective cvs/svn or have been submitted for consideration for inclusion into the next new release.

I find most of these packages useful and again, I completely understand Fedora/Redhat's stand on these.  I merely provided the link for anyone else who may find them useful regardless of any political or individualistic view about these software.

PS: Some of these packages are in Extra but have had bits are pieces removed, again, due to possible patent issue.

Nana Kofi Asumadu