Proposal - replace beagle with tracker

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 12 04:50:05 UTC 2006

seth vidal wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 16:31 -0500, Christopher Aillon wrote:
>

>> There are also problems with the code quality, or lack thereof.  It's
>> dissected somewhere else in the thread.
>
> If we're not going to let packages in based on code quality "standards"
> then we're going to be kicking out a lot packages I think.

What is going to be default generally has higher standards applied to
them. There already is a lot of packages discouraged for their code
quality. I know atleast phpbb and webmin were put up for review and left
off in the middle when people pointed out their security history and
need for constant vigilance.

Rahul