Re: [RFE, Patch, Multi-lib] 32bit support /usr/bin/firefox

Gilboa Davara wrote:
I'm pretty annoyed by this as well. So I am soon submitting an alternative short-term solution to Extras.

The real solution is to make browser plugins run out-of-process. This would have tremendous benefits to us in the long-term. I am skeptical however that it will happen in a timely manner.

You thinking about submitting nspluginwrapper?

- Gilboa

No. It is broken and requires lots of work. You will see my submission soon.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com