New system-config-httpd out for testing

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 14:07:38 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

After a long time i've finally found some time to fix some long standing
bugs and integrate some of the fundamental changes that were required to
keep this tool usable and working.

system-config-httpd-1.4.1-1.fc7

should be available now for development, an update version for FC6 and
FC5 will follow in the next few days.

Please let me know if something ain't working for you (via bugzilla ofc ;) .

Thanks,

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111