Re: New subscribers to the -devel list

> I'm trying to tack down why people are being added to the list.  If you're new
> to this list, please let me know (in private) if you got  'welcome' email, or
> if you just started getting email.

For those that need help, please do as Jesse pointed out and let him
know *IN PRIVATE* that you need off the list or why/how you were added,
or whatever reason he pointed out above.  No need to send the emails to
the list itself.

Thanks,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"