Apologies for Fedora-Devel-List Mishap

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Nov 15 03:43:20 UTC 2006

Today a great many people were incorrectly subscribed today to
fedora-devel-list due to a terrible error on our part.  929 people in
total were subscribed by this unfortunate accident.  In order to end
this grief, we have decided to unsubscribe all new subscribers of today
immediately after this message hits the list.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused.