Firefox 3

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Nov 15 22:48:35 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 20:52 +0900, MATSUURA Takanori wrote:
> I'm using it as a default browser on my Fedora Core box.
> Java, Flash, and AdobeReader plugins and some Add-ons I installed work fine.
>
> Basically I have no trouble with the trunk builds. But it is not
> always "stable" because it is the "trunk build" that is in the
> development process. So please use it at your own risk.
>
> 2006/11/14, Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.com> wrote:
> > How stable is this version anyway? Are or you using it?

I had a build error, during IMG_decoders or something, and it failed.
Don't know how far into it that it was building, but it had gone a while
before it finally errored.

Guess you don't have an actual binary rpm for a rawhide system?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"