gaim FC6 needs testing

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Oct 5 14:25:11 UTC 2006

Warren Togami wrote :

> > Building srpm
> >
> > + rm -f /usr/include/gaim/config.h
> > rm: cannot remove `/usr/include/gaim/config.h': Permission denied
> > error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.50621 (%install)
> >

> > hmm, I don't think you wanted to remove it ..

> Good catch.  I wonder how my rpmbuild and mock build failed to fail here...
>
> Failure to fail.

Because you're probably building in a minimal chroot where gaim isn't
installed. If it is installed, then the file exists and rm won't "fail
silently returning no error". My guess is that Radek is using plain
rpmbuild on a "real" system with gaim already installed.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3) - Linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2726.fc6
Load : 0.97 0.63 0.53