Xfce 4.4 call for testing

Kevin Fenzi kevin-redhat-devel at scrye.com
Thu Oct 5 18:42:57 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Gilboa" == Gilboa Davara <gilboad at gmail.com> writes:

Gilboa> On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 11:48 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> Yeah. I didn't build for x86_64. ;( I do now have a x86_64 machine,
>> so I could, but since I am going to be pushing the packages into
>> extras devel later today, it doesn't seem worth it. ;)

Gilboa> Any chance of sneaking the FC5 build(s) as well?

Not all that likely I don't think. :(

We might revisit that idea in a few weeks if the devel/fc6 bits all
look good and stable, but it's a reasonably large undertaking to
update everything and gets the plugins and core bits in sync, etc.

Also, yum in fc5 has an issue with dealing with obsoletes which makes
it more difficult. We would have to build all the updates, then get
someone to go into the repo and remove the old obsoleted packages in
order for upgrades to work right. :(

Gilboa> - Gilboa

kevin