*URGENT* Re: Another slip in the FC6 schedule

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Wed Oct 18 15:14:02 UTC 2006

> That is perfectly understood.
>
> But not being a beta does not mean that it is not an environment for
> testing new techs that may or may not find their way into RH-EL.

Nobody will ever deny this, on the contrary: I am sure "Red Hat" and the
"Fedora Core" user community welcome if you offer your mission critical
systems as guinea pig for testing and debugging "Fedora Core", a certainly
honorable and rewarding task. But do not complain if you use "Fedora Core"
for enterprise purposes, and some sudden bug eats a chunk of bytes here and
there. We had been warned in advance.