yum question, reverting to old packages.

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 2 22:49:03 UTC 2006

Richard Hally wrote:

>> Self elected mostly.
> So we can ignore you when we choose to do so. thanks.

Yes as much as we can ignore any of your comments.

>> It would be nice to avoid sarcasm if you want to developers to take
>> your suggestions seriously.
>>
> So you speak for all developers? I didn't realize you were one. What is
> your day job? PHB-candidate?

Nope. My day job isnt your concern at all. For what I do in Fedora might
very well be. I am a long term contributor and a board member. So I do
have some credentials to speak on behalf of the project on occasions.
In general if you are going to contribute in a discussion, do so
constructively. If you are focusing on me rather than the message, you
wouldnt be able to do that. I wont stop you from asking to be ignored
by indulging in sarcastic comments or adhoc personal attacks however.
So feel free to go ahead.

Rahul