Re: Where's my floopy drive?

On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, Louis Garcia II wrote:

I found some old floppys and wanted to see what they were. Popped them
in and couldn't mount the drive. Gnome desktop's Computer didn't have an
icon so I went to System/Administration/Hardware which showed the
hardware. /dev/fd0 was there but nothing in fstab.

Can you mount them by hand?

mount /dev/fd0 /mnt

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink