Re: Apache Fedora branding

On 9/14/06, Patrick W. Barnes <nman64 n-man com> wrote:
so perhaps it simply needs to be
broken down into brutally simple language.

How brutal would you like it?

How about I do this.. how about I explain the situation to a
neighborhood five year old. Then once its clear they understand it, I
have that five year old dictate an explanation for the people who just
don't get it and we give explicit credit for the paragraph to Jimmy,
age 5 with an additional link to the original audio file where Jimmy
lays it all out in a language even kindergartners understand.

-jef"one rabbit furlined hat closer to a fully authentic crazy guy in
alaska halloween costume"spaleta