ipw3945 in FC6

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Sep 15 14:38:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 03:31:56PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> There was kernel module rpms in atrpms but the last one I saw compiled
> was ipw3945-kmdl-2.6.17-1.2543.fc6.i686 which works just fine for me
> but there haven't been any updates to that kernel module for some
> time.

2630 builds were uploaded almost a week ago:

http://atrpms.net/dist/fc6/ipw3945/
http://atrpms.net/dist/fc6/ipw3945-testing/
http://atrpms.net/dist/common/ipw3945-ucode/
http://atrpms.net/dist/common/ipw3945d/

They have bene confiremd to work with FC6. Note that you will have to
take care of the modutils-calls-daemon-at-modprobe-time youself, the
packages only place the bits at the proper places, they don't touch
your modprobe.conf. See the ipw3945 documentation on how to do that.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net