Rewriting Fedora vs RHEL page

Hi

Over time we have been almost completely revamped redhat.com pages on Fedora to say the Right Things(TM) about Fedora. Primarily http://redhat.com but you can cross check other pages too to find any remaining culprits. If you find any you get a cookie.

One major item left is http://fedora.redhat.com/about/rhel.html. If anyone wants to rewrite this page to reflect current reality, that would be quite useful. Kindly use fedoraproject.org wiki for this and I can help review the comparison.

Rahul