mirrorlist script not working right.

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Tue Sep 26 08:37:07 UTC 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 08:49:16AM +0200, Tim Lauridsen wrote:
> There have been a lot of talk on the list about no availible updates,
> because the mirrorlist script only
> returns one mirror for development (Rawhide) and it is not up to date.
>
> If i type this in a browser:
> http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=i386
>
> I get:
>
> # repo = rawhide country = global arch = i386
> http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/development/$ARCH/os/
>

> Has any but made a bugzilla about this, if not what component should it
> be submitted against.
>
> I now i can change the mirrorlist to a baseurl in the repo file, to get
> the updates, but it is not the way it is supposed to be.

Seems to be fixed now:

[laroche at dudweiler ~]$ lynx -source "http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=i386"
# repo = rawhide country = US arch = i386
http://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$ARCH/os/
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/development/$ARCH/os/
[laroche at dudweiler ~]$ lynx -source "http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=i386&country=global"
# repo = rawhide country = global arch = i386
http://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/$ARCH/os/
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/development/$ARCH/os/

regards,

Florian La Roche