fedora time bug

I am running today's rawhide and my clock is all screwed up. Truth be told this has been happening for a couple of weeks now. The clock on the panel (gnome-applets) shows the time 5 hours into the future. If I adjust date and time, the current time (greyed out because I use ntp) shows the correct time. I tried checking and unchecking use UTC and nothing happens. I live in the central time zone. When I reboot into Windows the time is the screwed time from rawhide. What is wrong?

Thanks,
Jason