Re: KDE-Live-CD: trim the fat

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 16:11 +0200, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
Maybe we should think about releasing test images on a weekly basis? So
we could test them on this point more often in kde sig.

I've been pondering that too... the big problem is figuring out a decent
way to host them.  Maybe torrent-only would be "good enough" at least
for the purposes of now through the Fedora 7 release.

I'll look into it some more tomorrow

David Zeuthen wanted to do daily live cd rawhide images. You might consider hooking this into the build system and pushing out both GNOME and KDE based live cd's on a regular basis.

Rahul