Re: Presto test server back up!

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 15:27 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Out of curiosity, how as the testing been going?
I'd say well.  People keep finding bugs and we keep fixing them (and,
mercifully, they've been fewer as time goes on).

Yum-presto 3.3 seems to be pretty stable (though I'll probably push out
3.4 in the next day or two with some feature requests: more
human-readable logging and Ahmed has written a patch to reconstruct an
rpm while downloading the next drpm).

Our goals are as follows:
* Get presto working on FC6 reliably - Done
* Get yum-presto included into Extras - In progress (would love a
sponsor and some reviews)
* Get presto working on rawhide reliably - Not started (This is a
problem because I don't have a Rawhide machine and am not able to
this soon.)
* Talk to Fedora Infrastructure about hopefully hosting presto
repositories - Not really started

We would like presto to be stable for F7 users and (hopefully) the
default in F8.