yum-presto 0.3.4

Yum-presto 0.3.4 is ready.  It's main feature is a patch from Ahmed
Kamal that rebuilds the rpms in a separate thread so that the
processor-hungry rebuilding process happens in parallel to the
network-hungry deltarpm download process.

I'm not pushing it to the presto repository because it's only been
tested on my machine, so I'd like to hear from at least two or three
people that it doesn't break their machines.

Jonathan