Re: Temp pgadmin3 takeover?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
Hi,

(I just subscribed to this list; sorry for breaking the thread)

Would anyone like to temporarily take this over for FC7 release?

I can do that. Please add me as a co-maintainer.

Regards,

The pgadmin3 package has no pkg.acl file, so anybody with cvsextras can check-in and build. You can just do it with the owner's verbal (or written) agreement.

If you want to be added to the actual owners list, then please file a CVSAdmin request. "Please add me" on a mailing list is likely to be lost, and it isn't immediately obvious WHO you are. =)

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com