Re: Yum-presto 0.3.7 and Extras

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Jonathan Dieter wrote:
*snip*
If anyone thinks this is a bad decision, please let me know how you
think I should do this.

Personally, I think this was the proper, responsible path to take. It seems to me that you're trying to get this done the right way, not the easy way.
 Just thought I'd give you props for that. :-)
This is a distinctly useful tool, so I think all the remaining hurdles will probably work themselves out before too long.

     Jima