License problem with JPGraph

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of JPGraph in Fedora (a php graphing library). I thought
its licence was QPL by reading this:
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/jpdownload.php
but apparently I misread it and jpgraph is only Free for non-commercial use.
JPGraph used to be fully QPL a long time ago, but that changed.

According to repoquery, no package depend on jpgraph, so what should I do to
remove it from the repo ?

Thanks, and my apologies for misreading the license.

Aurélien.
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
"You do not really understand something unless you can