Re: New mirror layout for the merged core and extras

> Any feedback would be appreciated.  This could be expected to go live
> as early as Monday Apr 9th.

Any chance we could do that kind of change on a Friday night instead?
That way, I can abuse my DSL line all weekend while the bandwidth isn't
being counted. I already doubled my 'peak hours' allowance for last
month when everything from Fedora/RPMS/ moved up a directory and spent
all day copying on a Monday -- I'd rather not have it happen again.

Obviously I could handle this manually for myself, but I suspect I'm far
from the only one mirroring the tree for whom weekend bandwidth is
cheaper than weekdays...

--
dwmw2