Re: License problem with JPGraph

On 4/6/07, Aurelien Bompard <gauret free fr> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of JPGraph in Fedora (a php graphing library). I thought
its licence was QPL by reading this:
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/jpdownload.php
but apparently I misread it and jpgraph is only Free for non-commercial use.
JPGraph used to be fully QPL a long time ago, but that changed.

Maybe we can package the older 1.52 as debian did?
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/libp/libphp-jpgraph/libphp-jpgraph_1.5.2-10.1/libphp-jpgraph.copyright

According to repoquery, no package depend on jpgraph, so what should I do to
remove it from the repo ?

I was considering activating the mantis graphing module, which is
based on jpgraph. Better wait for this to sort out...