Re: JBoss and Fedora

Le vendredi 06 avril 2007 à 16:35 +0100, Andrew Haley a écrit :

> It seems this consensus is rather fleeting.

Maybe. Or maybe not. I may not remember exactly where I saw people @rh
writing JBoss wouldn't happen before Sun Java 1.7, but I definitely
never saw any message that claimed "we will package JBoss with gcj and
push it to fedora-devel". And despite all your prodding I'm not seeing
it still¹. In fact I don't remember anyone @rh ever posting there and
writing "I'm x from the JBoss division, we're planing Y for Fedora"

¹ Like it was done for FDS

--
Nicolas Mailhot