Re: License problem with JPGraph

The head of the "Professional version" page reads:
"If you plan on using JpGraph in a commercial context you will need to
acquire the professional license."
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/proversion.php

That looks very non-free to me. What should I do to remove it from the repo
and from the mirrors ?

Thanks,
Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
"As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be