Yum-presto is now in Extras

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:10:41 UTC 2007

Yum-presto is in Extras!  Woo-hoo!  I just wanted to say thank you Tim,
for a very detailed review, Rex for pointing out some obvious things
that needed attention, and Kevin for sponsoring me!

x86_64 is now being mirrored, but I've run across a bug in deltarpm.
Apparently it doesn't know how to deal with two packages with the exact
same name, epoch, version and release, but different arches.  So when
you do a yum update, it only is able to use the deltarpm for one of the
two packages (even though both are available).

Also, I found a small bug in 0.3.7 that mainly affects x86_64, so I've
pushed 0.3.8.  It should show up in Extras tomorrow.

Jonathan