Re: JBoss and Fedora

Also :
- as a volunteer I don't want to be caught in internal Red Hat
crossfire. (I know probably as well as you how internal politics play
out in big corporations)
- as a Red Hat & JBoss customer I expect the JBoss and Red Hat divisions
talk to each other, and have the JBoss folks support what I find in
Fedora and RHEL. And also be able to point my R&D folks to Fedora and
have the result work in next years RHEL without retooling

Please make sure other Red Hat entities are in the look before inciting
community members to serve as cannon fodder.

--
Nicolas Mailhot