Re: is mgetty being maintained?

Don Russell wrote:

I got the source code for 1.1.35 and based on reading the C code, verified the bug I found has not been fixed yet.

So, what I'd like to do is get the source for the older version as used by Fedora Core 6 and test a change... How/where can I get the source for the version in Fedora 6 without downloading the entire CD of source code?
you only have to download the src rpm :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/source/SRPMS/