Re: Announcing RUM: offline update/install tool for YUM/RPM based systems.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
However I would like to bring to your attention a few of my
observations. Firstly I understand that YUM does not support the
facility of *just* downloading the packages and *not* installing them.
The idea it seems is to let yumdownloader to do the job. The problem
is that although yumdownloader is able to download packages, its
--resolve option does not work.

 This can't be resolved using yum-downloadonly from Fedora Extras?

     Jima