Re: iwlwifi working anytime soon?

Tom London wrote:

I can verify that it is not working for ipw3945 on Thinkpad X60 either
using NM or manual....  (Fails to associate).

Seems to get confused about frequency; reports my .11g out as .11a, etc.

I have seen it show this for iwconfig while it is scanning through all the a/b/g channels in the background.

From some posts to ipw3945 list, appears there are some patches that
put some -Wext functions into the stack.....

I've been testing with each new Rawhide kernel, and then reinstalling
ipw3945 driver/daemon.

Why don't you try these instead:

http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/fc7/

-Andy