Re: iwlwifi working anytime soon?

KH KH wrote:

2007/4/10, eric magaoay <ericm24x7 gmail com <mailto:ericm24x7 gmail com>>:

    It would be nice to get the curent status of the firmware.

The firmware is under review here: (as eric know)
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/221675

Heh, I forgot about that! I thought we were already beyond firmware review process. Thanks for the reminder, and great job on pushing the wireless drivers forward!
Same question about Ralink ones:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/230161
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/221675

Nicolas (kwizart)