Re: Any objection to updating wireless-tools in devel?

Dan Williams wrote:
It means a bump in the soname of the library, requiring rebuilds of
NetworkManager, rhpl, and kdenetwork to name a few.

My main objection is that it's a beta still. But I suppose that people in networking never want to make actual releases. *cough*NetworkManager*cough*.

Seriously, though, it would be super if we could convince both of you guys to actually release stuff. We're now going to ship a beta version of both NM and wireless-tools so what is the point in calling either a beta?

</rant>