Re: Filing FC7T3 bugs against "test3" vs. "devel"

On 4/10/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:

------- Additional Comments From mattdm mattdm org  2007-04-10 12:35 EST
-------
Fedora 7 test bugs should be filed against "devel", not against
test1/2/3. This
isn't obvious, I know. Moving this report so it isn't lost.

Sorry but it is anything but obvious for new bug submitters.
I went to bugzilla and saw developement, test1, test2..., fc5test1...,
fc6test1, fc6test2, fc6test3 so I was expecting also f7test1, 2 and 3
or fc7test1, 2 and 3.

For me this is anything but obvious or intuitive.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241