readahead could use a update

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:42:28 UTC 2007

>  My plan is to generate new readahead lists, but few days before
>  development freeze.

Wonderfull

>  see readahead-collector, you can generate customized lists for your
>  machine.

nice, i didn`t know that something like that existed.

and another suggestion.
filling up the cache with programs isn`t good but still i would like to
suggest to fill up: gdm, gnome, firefox, and openoffice. just so that a
normal office desktop loads fast.

Better would be if fedora is maintaining a list on each computer of the most
used programs. than put those programs in readahead.