Re: actually, I'm serious: forbid bugzilla filing against FC4?

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 09:37:20 Matthew Miller wrote:
> If there's not an easy bugzilla feature to turn off new bugs for a given
> version, maybe we can make an "Archived Fedora Releases" *product*, and
> move all FC1-4 bugs there?

I think our plan is to actually do that for all existing bugs, create a
new "Fedora" product that would get new bugs and would only have 7 and devel
as available releases.

Er, 6 isn't EOL'd for quite some time yet. Presumably you meant to include that.