De: Matthias Saou < thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
Para: fedora-devel-list redhat com
Enviado: miércoles 11 de abril de 2007, 7:40:40
Asunto: Re: Did i just made the fastest dependency checker in the world? (198 packages in 1.5 seconds)

Mark wrote :

> some more info on the versions like how they are calculated
> and in which case would be helpfull.. or a link to the file
> that i need to look through

Someone already answered that one, I'm afraid : The rpm source code.
You can speculate all you want on "replacement" methods to compare
versions, but chances you'll get it right are near zero... unless you
use the exact same algorithm (and trick and hacks?) than rpm itself.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) - Linux kernel 2.6.20-1.2943.fc6
Load : 2.17 2.18 2.37

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
Probalo ya!