Re: actually, I'm serious: forbid bugzilla filing against FC4?

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 10:33:16AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I think our plan is to actually do that for all existing bugs, create a
> new "Fedora" product that would get new bugs and would only have 7 and
> devel as available releases.

That's good for now, give or take the what-to-do-with-5-and-6 issue. But
what about when Fedora 7 is obsolete? Eventually, I'll get tired and you'll
have to find someone else who finds twisted pleasure in closing bug reports
filed against unmaintained releases. :)